Full time, permanent positions
- Peabody, Massachusetts
- Southern New Hampshire
- Los Angeles, California
- San Diego, California
The Regional Risk Control Consultant will complete compliance audits, deliver safety trainings, and determine if risks meet “Best Practice” guidelines. It requires detailed review of risks, hands on safety training and program development. The goal is to identify and assess risks, effectively implement safety programs to reduce losses on prospective and existing risks. In addition open and clear communication must be maintained with underwriting, claims, broker services and agents. Claims field investigation and sight review for initial claim assessment. Oversee extended environmental cleanups with the ability to manage remediation vendors, contractors, and other vendors. In addition, driving the Mobile Training Center, train policyholders’ drivers in a wide variety of driving experiences using a full-vehicle simulator.
- Conduct detailed compliance audits on prospective risks.
- Manage application of Mobile Training simulators, trucks, trailers, and equipment.
- Develop and present various training programs regarding all areas of coverage, including general liability, automobile, workers compensation.
- Provide specific recommendations to improve desirability of prospective risks.
- Return completed reports promptly and within company guidelines.
- Communicate prospective risk issue or concerns and non-compliance with “best practices”.
- Conduct field investigation of loss claims for industry related claims.
- Oversee job sites to verify company expected results are achieved.
- Write reports for claims promptly and within company guidelines.
- This position requires approximately 50% travel.
- Must be detailed oriented and have good analytical and decision making initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of NFPA, NPGA, DOT and OSHA regulations.
- Applicants must hold a valid claims adjuster license in their home state, or have the ability to obtain said license.
- Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft products. Previous experience with ImageRight and Sagitta preferred.
- Prior experience in fuel distribution, oil and gas exploration, fleet operations, and/or agricultural risk preferred.
- Four years of experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and Loss Prevention, Risk Management, or Claim designations are preferred.