Energi’s Utilities Program is a unique risk management solution and insurance program for public and private companies. The program is specifically designed for power generation, distribution or transmission facilities in North America. Operations include:
- Electrical Power Generation Utilities:
- Centralized (Traditional) Electrical Generation - Hydro, Coal, Oil, Bio Fuel, Solar, Wind.
- Distributed (Onsite) Electrical Generation - Combined Cycle, Industrial, Natural Gas Fired Micro-turbines, Gas Fired Reciprocating Engines, Fuel Cells, Solar, Wind.
- Electrical Power Distribution Utilities:
- Centralized Distribution - Electrical Cooperatives, Municipal Utilities
- Distributed Onsite Electrical Generation
- Telecommunication Utilities - Satellite Television, Mobile Communication, Cable – Fiber optic & copper - above and below ground.
- Power Generation - Steam Cogeneration
Coverage is offered for commercial lines, including property, general liability, automobile and worker’s compensation, through an A.M. Best “A” rated insurance carrier. Additional lines are available through other carriers. The program is available in all 50 states and Canada.