Comfort Heat Plus℠ was designed for oil heat dealers to provide their customers with pollution coverage. Following many consumer focus groups that indicated that the homeowner recognized the possibility of an oil spill or leak, Energi Insurance Services designed a product to fill that need. Consumers were also well aware of the potential remediation expense and most thought it was covered by their homeowner's insurance or by their oil heat dealer. Many homeowner's policies do not currently include Pollution Coverage, forcing consumers to pay for costly cleanups out of their own pocket. This product was strategically designed with the direct input from oil heat dealers and their customers.In summary:
- First Party Coverage: Up to $100,000 (Your Property)
- Third Party Coverage: Up to $300,000 (Property of Others)
- No Deductable (First Dollar Coverage)
- Coverage is excess
- Sudden and accidental pollution cleanup coverage in the event of a spill or leak
- Above ground storage tanks
- Coverage to fuel systems with no readily visible latent (obvious) wear, tear, or deterioration
- Oil line coverage on lines protected by sleeve or oil safety valve (OSV)
- Unprotected oil lines
- Readily visible wear, tear, or deterioration
- Pre-existing conditions
- Underground storage tanks
- Bodily Injury
- Property damage arising from insured homeowner being non-compliant with any existing statutes.
The above is a brief summary of the ComfortHeat Plus℠ Insurance product. Therefore you must refer to the actual policy, which will specifically define the insuring agreement, coverage's, extensions of coverage and exclusions. The master policy can be viewed in its entirety at Energi Insurance Services, 10 Centennial Drive, Peabody, MA 01960.