This position is responsible for assisting in the underwriting of Canadian Commercial Property and Casualty accounts as well as the overall policy management of assigned Commercial Property and Casualty accounts. The incumbent will collaborate internally with all operating areas and externally with the Brokers.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Coordination of all data collection associated with Account Submissions received from Brokers.
- Gathering of all pertinent submission or renewal information for Underwriting Analysis
- Prepare Insurance Proposals with Supporting Documentation.
- Completion of Account processing documentation in all databases for Bind Orders.
- Completing preliminary rating for new business and renewals.
- Manage tasks associated with Written New and Renewal Business Accounts, including Policy Delivery, Endorsement Processing, Premium Transaction Billing, Data entry documentation using the Policy Management and Content Management systems.
- Correspond directly with Brokers on their submissions and written accounts as the liaison for Energi underwriting.
- Ensure that all workflows, procedures, departmental manuals and standards are being adhered too.
- Adhere to all Company Guidelines and Insurance regulations.
- Assist with on-going Research & Development.
•Canadian residency required
•1-3 years of Commercial Insurance underwriting and product experience required
•Bachelors Degree preferred
•CRM or CIP designation or working toward
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•High energy, self-starter
•Strong work ethic
•Collaborative team player